Friday, June 26, 2009

Opening my Etsy store

I'm in the process of opening my Etsy store. And, yes, I'm still a distributor for Scent-Sations, Inc. (visit my website at http://www.flames4dreams.info/) So far I've found things to be relatively easy on Etsy. And that really says a lot coming from the MAJOR technologically challenged!! I've made a vow though to improve upon my technical/computer/internet skills. I already have a Paypal account so once I list some of my items I'll add the Paypal account. As soon as I'm fully open, I'll post the link to my store! Here are a couple of items that will be in my store:


I sold this Patriotic Ribbon Wreath last weekend at the Bay City Texas Market Day!
















Here are some other wreaths I've made:

I really like this website...it has lots of projects that are easy to make! www.homemadesimple.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you about your crafting specialty, your craft business, or any craft shows you've been to! Please feel free to leave your comment below!